HR Generalist – Fort Madison, IA plant
- Assist employees with questions, including but not limited to:
- How to access internet tools from home and locally.
- How to change/enroll in benefits
- Simple Benefits questions-point them in the right direction
- Payroll issues/concerns-partner with payroll to resolve issues
- Assist with FMLA/STD questions
- Posting hourly position requisitions
- Posting hourly position advertisements in local newspapers, workforce development, social media, etc.
- Reviewing and prescreening candidates
- Coordination of interviews with Group Leads and/or Managers
- Processing offers in the system
- Confirming UAs are completed
- Coordinating with FSS-TA Coordinators on status of candidates
- Verification of I-9’s
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- 3-5 years HR Experience, previous manufacturing experience required.
- Strong employee relations background
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong excel and MS Officer skills
- Able to work flexible hours
- Detail oriented
Job ID: 195510
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.