As a Wind Commercial Business Analyst you will be responsible to support all commercial & financial activities for projects in execution. You will primarily be supporting projects in execution by consolidating & monitoring all project financial data and other responsibilities as needed to financially manage Wind Projects.
More specifically, your assignments will cover:
• Oversee project related financial reporting including consolidating, analyzing & communicating to upper management
• Partner with Wind Commercial Project Managers to ensure the proper revenue recognition & financial reporting
• Develop and enhance department processes for timely and accurate data production
• Prepare and communicate with management and other internal customers on presentations and other reporting matters as required
• Support of Audits – both internal & external
• Other Special Projects as assigned
• Adaptability and flexibility to manage changing demands and handle time pressure
• Strong appreciation for ensuring accuracy in all levels of financial reporting
• Excellent communication, writing, meeting facilitation skills - Must be able to effectively communicate technical financial information to non-financial customers
• Creative and independent thinker with the ability to interact with all levels of management and departments within the organization while taking a hands-on approach to problem solving
• Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint, and EXCEL
• SAP experience
• 7 to 10+ years of relevant experience a plus
• BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree (Accounting/Finance preferred), where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Job ID: 195527
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.