- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Profit sharing available.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Support for the VP, Corporate & Business Development
- Support for the Program Lead, Dual Education & Mechatronics
- Managing a highly dynamic calendar, travel and expenses for VP, Corporate & Business Development
- Arranging large meetings with external and internal stakeholders, often including executive level and international participants
- Preparing meeting briefings & agendas and supporting follow-up
- Developing monthly presentations using Office365; including compiling & organizing data across internal stakeholders
- Developing & leveraging a highly effective network of other assistants, key employees, external vendors, Siemens HR, real estate, and IT to help quickly solve scheduling conflicts and address team needs
- Driving continual improvements in work space / process / technology to enable highest efficiency
- Coordination with students and/or academic partner institutes to deliver program objectives for Dual Education & Mechatronics
- 5-8 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional judgement and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to understand & apply business priorities to make decisions
- Very strong interpersonal communication skills and experience dealing with high level executives
- Great team player and passion for Siemens’ business
- Excellent verbal & written English with highest quality standards
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint; experience with Office365 apps such as Forms, Sway and Teams preferred
- High aptitude and interest in learning latest technology
- French is an asset
- Hours for the role are flexible including an option for significant work-from-home; perfect for balancing family responsibilities
- Role offers view across full array of Siemens businesses in Canada, high executive visibility and strong positioning for future roles in the company
Job ID: 195537
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.