We are Siemens. A collection of over 5,000 phenomenal minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have factories across Mexico, full of hardworking individuals helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and build what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
You will be responsible to ensure the implementation of the processes that ensure the product meets the specifications and expectations of the client You will guarantee the objectives assigned to the department are met. Align with the documentation and procedures defined for the process under their responsibility.
- Analysis of downtime related to the Electrical Test equipment (Thermal / Magnetic Test-boards, "Alimentadores", Sorters, Quality inspection equipment (mv drop/continuity/force), Cycle machines, etc.)
- Implementation of equipment improvements that reduce downtime.
- Implementation of "Electrical Test" equipment in the production lines
- Definition of specifications for new equipment or improvements to the equipment.
- Technical support to maintenance personnel for troubleshooting
- Bachelor´s in Engineering: Mechatronic, Electrical, Automatization or Electromechanical
- 1 year of proven experience in Engineering Field (Internships are welcome)
- Proficient English
- Basic usage of Systems such as, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Must have basic knowledge about next topics:
- Protocols for machine to machine communications
- Programming language (PLC/HMI Siemens)
- Electrical Control
- Telecommunications Network
- Data Base files
Job ID: 195551
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens, S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time