- Assist customers with the use of Mentor/Siemens CFD technology.
- Contribute knowledge base content for customer self-help with the use of Mentor’s CFD technology. Develop and maintain content for training classes.
- Conduct training classes.
- Proactively visit and support key customers at their facilities.
- Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, MS preferred.
- One to three years experience with CFD modeling.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Strong understanding of fluid mechanics and heat transfer.
- Experience with mechanical CAD tools such as NX or Solid Edge.
- Experience using FloTHERM, FloEFD and/or FloMASTER preferred.
Job ID: 195554
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics (India) Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time