The Master Production Scheduler-ATS is responsible for developing and maintaining schedules, inventory and workload capacity to maximize resource allocations and drive on-time delivery targets. Assess and recommend resource allocations, based on data trends, lean techniques and scheduling needs to meet customer expectations and financial goals.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our company’s success. We utilize lean principles to continually improve our processes and customers’ experience. We trust and empower our employees to act as owners, make decisions and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have over 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
• Develop schedules, monitor workload capacity and inventory. Optimize production resources to ensure that customer expectations, deadlines and internal financial goals are met
• Create, maintain, and post value add metrics i.e.: OTD, CRD, WIP progress, etc.
• Plans and provide milestone dates to engineering and Inside sales to meet customer commitments
• Develop and maintain the Master product line schedule
• Develop and maintain inventory levels for piece parts and sub-assemblies to meet financial plan and organizational goals
• Generate shipping plans and coordinate with receiving site logistics
• Facilitate production meetings as needed to ensure successful communication and execution to meet customer expectations and financial goals
• Act as the custodian of work release packages ensuring completeness and accuracy of BOM
• Partner with Purchasing, Sales, Engineering to ensure that materials and product release packages are available as needed during the production process to meet shipping plan
• Support the S&OP process meetings to review service levels, performance against schedule, inventory strategy, supply plan to meet demand, and resource implications.
• Maintain a Master Production Plan and ensure data reflects updates in real-time
• Assist Operations in developing weekly capacity model to drive execution to plan, full utilization of machinery and resources; while maintaining inventory and on time delivery targets
• Assess and recommend resource allocations, in-source/out-source of selected parts and outside services to service up/ down swings in demand
• Partner with MPS personnel to coordinate and synchronize action plan of feeder work centers to resolve resource constraints due to competing product demands
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Materials Management, Business Administration or related discipline
• 3+ years of Materials and production planning experience in a design and MTO capital equipment environment
• Demonstrated ability to make sound decisions by leveraging data trending
• General business acumen that enables sound decision making and clear communication with Sales, Finance and Engineering.
• Practical knowledge of Lean Manufacturing and CI process
• Demonstrated capability to analyze data and trends and developing action plans
• Demonstrated working knowledge of metal fabrication, CNC machining, welding, surface finishing and assembly
• Demonstrated knowledge with industry standards, technical drawings, and manufacturing procedures
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suites, specifcially, an expert in Excel or similar software
• Attention to detail and accuracy in data entry, work package and schedule
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Successful track record of demonstrated leadership abilties, and resolving conflict that promotes positive collaboration
• Good organizational skills, able to establish priorities and complete a high volume of work to specific deadlines
• APICS certification in Materials Management or Production and Inventory Management
• Extensive working knowledge in Avante
• Experience working in a highly engineered product line in a Lean MTO Mfg.
• Demonstrated working knowledge as a Power user in ERP systems (i.e.: SAP, Oracle, GP etc.)
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Why Siemens? In addition to an incredible career opportunity, we offer:
- A competitive base salary
- Excellent health/vision/dental plans, matching 401K, life insurance and 3 weeks of PTO to start.
- Extensive training along with career development.
We aim to hire top talent and arm them with the opportunity to make top dollar. Siemens is a great place to have a career in a growing business. We are proud that when people join Siemens, they rarely leave, as shown with our low turnover.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source – with products, systems, solutions and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.
Job ID: 195558
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Russelectric Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.