The Smart Infrastructure Regional Solutions and Services – Americas (SI RSS AM) Performance Controlling team is looking for a dedicated individual to direct all the financial activities related to Financial Planning & Reporting within the Performance Controlling team. Guides the monitoring, maintaining and reviewing of financial records. Guides the coordination and preparation of all financial reporting and annual business plans. Guides the financial analysis and research of very complex business issues in order to provide top management with financial data and business advice. Develops expense projections on the basis of prior budgets and expenditures as well as future business requirements. Leads the process improvement initiative on all Financial Planning & Reporting within the team. Manages a team of 3-5 Financial Analysts.
Responsible for the total Regional Solutions and Services (RSS) Americas Forecast and Budget processes. Responsible for SG&A and OPEX analysis for RSS US, as well as, Americas. Responsible for the management of the end-to-end Hyperion application for RSS AM including financial data support, technical support, and ensuring credibility of the financial data. Monitors and manages RSS AM productivity performance including annual target setting structure for RSS AM. Successfully defines workflows, jobs, and reporting relationships to obtain optimum effectiveness. Area of responsibility is primarily tactical/operational in nature. Develops and manages departmental budgets and/or business plans for a small to mid-size department. Typical responsibility for innovation is to continuously enhance or improve existing policies, procedures, and methods. Identifies resource needs and develops justification. Troubleshoots and resolves very complex problems. Recommends/ determines organizational structures and supervisory relationships for own segment of company. Responsible for overall success of SI RSS AM FP&R.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- Proficient in SAP and Hyperion
- Advanced analytical skills
- Demonstrates and applies advanced knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures for area managed and basic knowledge of other areas in the company and how they interact
- Demonstrates understanding and application of management approaches for work direction, motivation, performance management, and disciplinary action
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint knowledge
- Minimum of 5 years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities as presented above
- BS/BA in related discipline
- Certification may be required in some areas
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience
- 8+ years of successful experience in a directly related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities as presented above
- Advanced Degree
- Solid knowledge of RSS and Siemens Accounting/Finance procedures
Job ID: 195562
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.