Looking for challenging role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
We make real what matters. This is your role
• The incumbent should have experience in conceptualizing and commissioning of AC drive systems and PLC / DCS systems of reputed makes.
• Experience in the application areas of Pulp & Paper, Printing, Packaging and Converting would be an added advantage.
• Job responsibilities involve Concept formulation, System engineering, Application Software development & commissioning of drive and PLC / DCS systems, in the above mentioned industry segments.
• The incumbent will require to travel extensively within and outside India.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
• Diploma / BE / ME (Electrical / Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation) with 2 to 5 years of experience in the field of system engineering & commissioning related to Automation, Drives & Basic electricals.
• Experience in Pulp & Paper Industry will have an advantage.
• Sound knowledge of various applications like Paper Machine, Rewinder, Paper Making Process will have an added advantage.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 195565
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time