IT Solution Architect 2D CAD AutoCAD and Conversion
Siemens Mobility is an independent managed company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
The Information Technology (IT) department has the global responsibility for the internal IT of Siemens Mobility. Its goal is to provide a robust and efficient IT landscape derived from business and market demands.
Your personality and individuality make the difference. In our team, we increase business performance and point the way into the digital age.
Is that exactly your thing? Then live your passion in an international and cross-location team in which you can actively shape the future of our company. You open up new possibilities for our customers with your competence. Connected with this is an exciting career path that leads you to ever new projects and solutions in the field of IT for Siemens Mobility.
- You are the application manager for the Autodesk products (mainly AutoCAD Mechanical 2D), you administrate the operation of our conversion servers (2D CAD and Office) and support the continuous adaption of our system landscape to new requirements and technologies.
- In doing this, you will coordinate with the participating engineering departments, other IT specialist departments as well as external developers and suppliers.
- As a CAD/PLM specialist you will analyze the requirements of our users and elaborate solutions, always with the background of an optimal economic practicability.
- You will prepare system updates and support tool analysis, tests, documentation, debugging and error correction.
- The further development of the knowledge base including user documentation and tests, implementation and release of new features are also part of your task spectrum.
- You will be part of IT projects. Thereby you are using tools for the service management (e.g. Mantis) and test management (e.g. Polarion).
- You have successfully finished studies in computer science, mechanical engineering or a comparable qualification with corresponding additional skills.
- Within your multi-annual relevant professional experience you have acquired knowledge in configuration, installation and customer specific extension of CAD systems including interfaces for third party systems (e.g. PLM or ERP) as well as a high degree of process understanding.
- You can convince us with distinctive expertise in AutoCAD Mechanical and 2D neutral formats. You are experienced in the operation and integration of customizations by using programming languages (Visual Lisp, Visual Basic .NET).
- Ideally, you have experience in the field of engineering processes, interaction with internal departments or users in construction, simulation, work preparation or manufacturing.
- Skills in service management, version management and methods to describe processes and their realization in technical uses cases, user stories and workflows are desirable.
- Furthermore, ideally knowledge in SAP, Linux and Windows is desirable.
- German skills.
- Highly self-motivated.
- Ability to drive change.
Job ID: 195583
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility, s.r.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time