Siemens Financial Services are looking for a Senior Risk Analyst to make and facilitate decisions in response to credit requests concerning end-users, introducers, schemes and other counterparts. Role is focused on managing day to day workflow allocation/prioritisation as well to underwrite new business transactions, transaction sizes typically up to £250k. This is key to the role of the Senior Risk Analyst, contributing greatly to the Vendor Finance Risk team in delivering an efficient and effective transaction and portfolio management service while meeting the needs of key stakeholders, delivering and maintaining a balanced, quality portfolio.
Our financial solutions enable our customers to invest in new technologies, improve cash flow, and realise large projects. We finance cutting edge technology and machinery to drive digital transformation and competitiveness.
It’s incredibly important that our people enjoy working here and therefore we take great pride in having a friendly, helpful and engaging culture.
What part I will play?
- Ensure workload and resources are effectively balanced to ensure effective; efficient; high quality and timely underwriting.
- Make and facilitate decisions in response to credit requests concerning end-users, introducers, schemes and other counterparts
- Develop effective, collaborative relationships with key stakeholders
- Assist in the optimisation of processes, including auto decision tools
- Assist in the development of effective and reliable reports in order to monitor the efficacy and efficiency of the team and monitor introducer and portfolio performance
- Ensure all regulatory and compliance requirements are met
- Engage directly with end-users, introducers and other counterparties as business requirements demand
- Regularly review guidelines and policies to ensure they reflect developing stakeholder requirements
What do I need to succeed?
- Demonstrable experience in asset finance / leasing risk management
- Digital mindset with knowledge of process automation
- Experience of continuous improvement, and improving the efficiency of tasks
- Excellent communication, negotiation & conflict resolution skills
- In depth understanding of financial statements and principles of lending
- Excellent organisational & time management skills, self motivated
- Understanding of process management and optimisation
- Ability to influence and persuade key stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, annual bonus, 26 days holiday allowance, pension and other additional benefits. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. Siemens encourage everyone to bring their whole self to work and we support applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with VERCIDA, the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 195604
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services Ltd.
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time