- Lead entire sales process from business development with lead generation to the closing phase.
- Responsible for overall order input and Business Development progress.
- Frequent visits to the customers and business partners to cultivate relationships in order to maintain existing customers and to expand the customer basis.
- Resolute tracking and monitoring of market developments, identification of project opportunities and maintaining project data base and ensure the accuracy of CRM - within Salesforce.com.
- Ensure forecast accuracy for Order Entry figures.
- Development of successful sales strategies to proactively promote the Siemens PS SCD (Power Generation Services Controls and Digitalization ) technology and to achieve the sales targets and satisfied customers.
- Develop market transparency.
- Continuous competitive research and analysis to determine areas for growth of opportunities.
- Defining customer value propositions that add real value to the customers' business.
- Cross-Business Unit sales coordination.
- Lead and coordinate together with Execution team and the proposal manager the proposal compilation process with the goal to turn out successful competitive bids.
- Conducting contract negotiations.
- Hand over successfully acquired projects to the execution team.
- Reporting to the country Sales Management.
- Be the local contact person for the specific market segment
- completed Bachelor or Master education in the field of Electrical Engineering or equivalent;
- at least 3 years of experience in a commercial function, preferably within the Gas and Power sector;
- technical knowledge at least at system level and excellent knowledge of the functionality of the systems offered, as well as the strengths and weaknesses of the products / services of the competition;
- affinity with the new trends and social media;
- knowledge of contract management is an advantage;
- good communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- fluent knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
- a good salary.
- 40 days' holiday days per year.
- You will be part of an international network.
- Continuous development opportunities.
- Fitness and seated massage opportunities during or after work.
Job ID: 195622
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Nederland N.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time