Purchasing Expert (temporary replacement)
With our innovations for energy supply, healthcare, urban infrastructures and industrial productivity, we provide answers to urgent questions of our time. That’s why we’re always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. People like you?
Now we are looking for highly skilled and initiative professional for the position of Purchasing Expert – temporary replacement.
- Analyzing, deriving and implementing Procurement strategies, managing and negotiating with suitable suppliers as well as awarding and preparing of Procurement contracts;
- Generating reports and analyses in order to provide superiors with support in the process of decision making;
- Conducts market research on indirect materials and / or services; negotiates price and non-price conditions; performs assessment and qualification of suppliers; controls supplier performance and the documentation workflow;
- Organizes local tendering procedures (electronic e-bidding and other tenders) including analysis of the market, preparation of tender documentation, analysis and evaluation of bids, awarding of a winner and contract negotiations;
- Supports the international tenders by preparation of the tender requirements, analyzing of the received bids and preparation of the local
- Is responsible for the operational processing of documents, including (purchase orders, orders confirmations, invoices, etc.);
- Strictly monitors and adheres to SCM processes by following the established company standards. Assists and facilitates the process of optimization and generation of savings, is responsible for the proper reporting and documentation of the achieved savings in the company tools;
- Is responsible for travel management, stationery, advertising sector, translation services, couriers’ services and archiving of documents, as well as for the strategic topics regarding the car fleet management;
- University degree / Supply Chain Management, Business administration, Technical/;
- Fluent English, German will be considered as serious advantage;
- 2-3 years experience in strategic purchasing;
- Excellent computer literacy – MS Office /Excel, Word, Power Point/; SAP
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills;
- Ability to work in a corporate environment;
- Able to keep the defined deadline;
- Proactive, result-oriented person with analytical thinking.
Are you interested? Please apply!
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens EOOD
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time