We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation.
Smart buildings are a new and powerful source of competitive advantage. They interact with its people, systems and external elements around them. They learn from past experiences and real-time inputs. They adapt to the needs of the people and the businesses within them. Through intelligent control, security and energy management systems we help factories and offices better support the industries within them, and we help schools and hospitals to have more impact – all while increasing comfort, efficiency, resilience and safety. Currently we are looking for a new Global Product Manager in Zug, Switzerland. Join us on our fascinating journey!
Your new responsibilities
- In this role, you define the product strategy for our areas of energy and sustainability, asset performance as well as of our vertical software with more than 80.000 connected buildings
- Define product priorities and focus areas, lead the discussions together with the regional counterparts for our agile release train with around 90 colleagues
- Perform continuous exploration to understand what customers need and want, using these insights to inform the vision and roadmap
- Ensure features are defined in a program kanban, including a benefit hypothesis and acceptance criteria, and analyze the economic impact
- Create product roadmaps, and manage a backlog of product features
- Lead the efficient communication and collaboration with your partners in this role, namely the management, your counterparts from our regions, research and development, portfolio heads, architects and more. Create consensus for your functional area vision.
- You have an ability to grow and take on new responsibilities with enthusiasm in a fast, changing environment
Your skills and experience
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering (mechanical or electrical), ideally combined with studies in Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems
- We look for at least five years of experience in a software portfolio or product management role, ideally more
- You have a proven track record for successfully interpreting data to promote products to drive business results
- You are a quick study, committed to knowing your customers, markets, industries, and competition better than anyone else
- A winning yet strong personality, able to collaborate effectively in global teams. A past performance in within intercultural environments, exercising influence on stakeholders across all hierarchical levels will make you successful in this job
- Business fluent English is mandatory, applicants speaking German have an advantage
- The amount of global travel in this job is up to 20% of your time
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform. Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your application.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 195643
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either