The position as Quality Data Analyst resides in the Final documentation department within the North America Quality and HSE organization.
You will work with the Project Quality Engineers, Project Engineers, Project Managers, Site Quality Inspectors as well as factory quality specialists in ensuring the installed wind turbines are properly documented as well as built in SAP
The daily tasks includes:
1. Develop reports and user tools according to customer requirements using in house systems and other supported applications
2. Troubleshoot, resolve issues at all levels for a moderately complex structure.
3. Liaise directly with internal customers.
4. Runs or maintains models using proprietary systems, SAP, Excel, WindQinspect on an on-going basis, including: uploading/inputting of data, analytical review for validation and/or reconciliation, investigation and resolution of discrepancies, while meeting required timelines and quality standards.
5. Investigation and resolution of cases raised while meeting required turnaround times and quality standards for internal customer teams.
6. Review, update, modify, and test any required changes to reports.
7. Work closely with teams to interpret and identify needed changes according to document guidelines, calculations and responsibilities.
8. Perform quality control, build framework and update desk procedures.
9. May train and coach other team members on systems, modeling and user tools.
10. Solve technical issues.
11. High degree of interactions with internal customers, stakeholders and management.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Expert Knowledge of PC desktop tools such as MS Sharepoint and Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively with others
- The ability to understand requirements and formulate new, innovative solutions in order to provide reporting and data verification solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint, and Excel.
- Exceptional analytical, communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Relevant Bachelor degree or +3 years’ experience in related field preferred
- Minimal travel required
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- The knowledge of VBA or an advanced reporting or modeling platform is also preferred
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Prior quality documentation experience preferred
Job ID: 195657
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.