Who designs your future? You do!
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies that make the world a better place?
If you are looking for a significant job to expand your horizon in Controlling, come on and join Siemens Brazil!
A chance to create an impactful career and making the future.
What we will need from you
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or related field
· + 10 years professional experience in the financial management of complex projects and factory environment
· Demonstrated leadership skills and a commitment to teamwork
· Excellent communication and project management skills
· Written and spoken proficiency in English
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
What are your main responsibilities
· Ensure quality and compliance of all commercial and administrational project policies per Siemens guidelines
· Collects, analyzes and reports financial data for Service Contracts, Projects, Factory or Business Support
· Perform financial planning, forecasting, controlling, reconciliation of cash flow, and constant deviation analysis.
· Ensure data integrity between SAP back-end and specific front-end tools
· Set up and closely monitor revenue recognition: actual vs plan, degree of completion, cost to complete, total forecasted costs vs planned
· Implement best practices as it relates to financial planning and analysis including processes, systems, tools and techniques across the organization to create a set of global standards
· Create reports and presentations at senior management request and pro-active initiation of financial analysis relevant for our Senior Management
Place of work: Jundiai – São Paulo, SP
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Job ID: 195723
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Indústria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time