If you are looking for a significant job to expand your horizon in Plant Operations Management of medium voltage converters, being responsible for areas such as Manufacturing, Engineering, Quality, Materials Planning, Warehouse and Purchasing, why not join Siemens Brazil?
A chance to create an impactful career and making the future.
What we will need from you
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Automation and Production Engineering
- Desirable Masters/MBA, Lean/Six Sigma certification and demonstrated experience
- + 10 years of significant experience in factory operation
- Demonstrated leadership skills and a commitment to teamwork and a team-based environment
- Excellent communication and project management skills
- Written and spoken proficiency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
What are your main responsibilities
- Ensure and foster everyone's workplace safety, health and environmental culture by promoting EHS standards and implementing actions to correct any problems and GAPs in time
- Plan the factory load to optimize available resources to meet the defined performance indicators
- Leads strategy deployment for the Plant initiatives and growth
- Minimize downtime motivated by functional failures or breakdown of machinery and equipment through the implementation, monitoring and evaluation of preventive and corrective maintenance programs
- Continuously reduce unplanned costs and improve quality scores by implementing plans and encouraging the development of a quality culture for your team
- Promote cost reduction of raw materials, either through price negotiation, product or supplier changes
- Maintain inventory levels within ideal demand targets by managing the input of raw materials into the process, as well as reducing the permanence of products in stock
- Ensure compliance with contractual schedules and planned production costs by tracking and evaluating project progress, identifying and analyzing potentially critical cases
- Provides leadership by promoting team concepts, coaching, counseling, retaining, mentoring, training, talent management, and individual development
- Know the policy of the Integrated Management System, promoting continuous process improvement, seeking leadership for quality in our markets, respecting the environment in a healthy, safe and socially responsible work environment
- Drives a culture of accountability and results through strategy deployment and effective performance management
Place of work: Jundiai – São Paulo, SP
Diverse teams are better teams! If everyone thinks the same way, an innovation will not happen. Therefore, we seek talents from different backgrounds, genders, ages, races, sexual orientation and people with disabilities. At Siemens, the opportunities are for everyone.
Come build the future! Join our team!
Job ID: 195737
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Infraestrutura e Indústria Ltda.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time