Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Customer Service (CS) Marketing Support
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will implement individual service offerings/master agreements together with customer and in coordination with product sales representative
- You will provide constant support to the Customers
- You will involve in service sales after warranty by trace service offers in cooperation with Sales Team
- You will assist in tracing CS Sales opportunities and Service Sales support at point of sales (POS)
- You will provide quotes & documentation for bidding
- You will prepare EOS letters & documentation for IBs
- You will manage documents for Contracts to be uploaded
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.com
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You have completed your tertiary education preferably in Accounting or Degree in Business Administration or any other related fields
- You are experience in using Advances MS Office Suite. Customer Services (CS) experience will be an added advantage
- You are experience in using SAP
Your personality and skills:
- You possess excellent communication and organizational skills
- You have an attitude of proactiveness and “can do” with the ability to multi- task and meet strict deadlines
- You are comfortable working both independently and within a team in a multi- cultural environment
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Job ID: 195767
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time