• Analysis and improvement of business requirements and processes,
• Build strong relationship with business users,
• Responsibility of standardization, digitalization, automation for sales and purchasing process in SAP
• Administration of E-Business activities in Industry MALL,
• Open daily ticket and incident,
• Follow-up and acceptance of required solution,
• Execute & coordinate user acceptance testing and assist users,
• First level support for internal and external users,
• Master data responsibility in SAP, PMD, Industry MALL
• 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in faculty of in Industry, Mathematic, MIS, Informatics, Engineering or related area.
• Very good command of English both written and spoken.
• Able to work min.2,5-3 days/week
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Job ID: 195773
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time