Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as International Clinical Specialist, Asia Pacific (Corindus) to provide expert clinical product and technical assistance and training to physicians and staff on the effective use of Corindus product during procedures within Asia Pacific, to help drive the adoption of the CorPath GRX System.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- You will drive adoption and usage of the CorPath single-use sterile cassette at installed base hospital sites by providing continuous training, case support and ongoing presence. Provides clinical training and education to customers. Assists in disseminating technical product information to customers. Assists in the development and execution of regional hospital staff training courses
- You will coach existing CorPath users to further enhance their robotic-assisted PCI skills
- You will broaden user base at each site adding and training new physician/ clinician users of the CorPath system
- You will assist in advancing revenue and market position consistent with Company goals
- You will achieve deep and thorough account penetration and assist in developing new target accounts
- You will serve as the first line of service (as needed) to current and future customer. Have a technical understanding of the product and the ability to troubleshoot any product technical challenges
- You will maintain up-to-date and accurate sales records. Input data and information into CRM database
- You will process and monitor product complaint per company procedures
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/en-sg/clinical-specialities/cardiology-solutions/ https://www.corindus.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Degree or equivalent training and/or experience
- You have 3 years of experience in a clinical Cath Lad or operating room environment
- You are able to work in radiation field wearing necessary lead protection garments
Your personality and skills:
- You are able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- You are able to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with persons contacted in the course of performing assigned duties
- You are able to maintain confidentiality as well as ability to exercise independent judgment consistent with department guidelines
- You are willing to travel over 50% of the time required
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 195793
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time