We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we invest in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We also deeply invest on our 50.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
The following position may suit you best, if application services is your expertise and you have already acquired some experience in this field. You may find below responsibilities and qualifications of this position:
• Increase customer satisfaction and productivity by providing outstanding, high-quality customer application education and support, incl. turnover training and further consultative education for high-end systems, thereby optimize customer training experience.
• Increase efficacy of sales through competent application consultancy and support.
• Professional application support to quickly process and resolve complex customer tickets, escalations and complaints, incl. error diagnosis and repair, image and signal quality troubleshooting.
• Customer consultancy and support in individual workflow improvements, incl. adjustment of system parameters; image and signal quality troubleshooting.
• Implementation of new methods and clinical workflows at customer system to expand customer portfolio
• Hold a Bsc/Msc degree in related subject of Health Science
• At least 3 years of professional experience in clinical segments related to Imaging Diagnostics
• Excellent Business English & MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Fluent in Greek language
• Ability to work in an open space environment
• Teamwork and very good communication skills
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us!
Job ID: 195795
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Industrial and Commercial Société Anonyme
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time