For our Smart Infrastructure (SI) Distribution System Division in Gebze, we are looking for a Controlling Specialist (Production). This role will be responsible for the fulfillment of a wide range of the commercial activities of the related Gebze SI Factory.
What are my responsibilities?
• Manage the cost accounting function and partner with the operation teams,
• Responsible for inventory, warehouse & any other operational cost and investment, and ensure that all reported figures are compliant and timely provided,
• Permanent and year-end inventory count for warehouse and pre-production,
• Monitor and report the inventory levels on daily basis,
• Manage and follow up local statutory requirements,
• Analyze and identify potential cost saving areas.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Economics or relevant field,
• 3-5 years of cost controlling experience in production/plant is required,
• Very good command of English language (German will be an asset),
• Know-how on the applications of overhead controlling, cost accounting, management reporting & IFRS,
• Enthusiastic about digitalization & automation in finance function,
• Good command of SAP CO/MM/FI modules and MS Office applications.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00