- Create and manage project scope, schedule and budget.
- Assure that all product and project deliverables (quality, performance, cost, schedule and revenue) are met.
- Identify needed decisions and drive the decision making process
- Schedule and lead meetings to coordinate inter-departmental project activities; including those necessary to resolve project issues
- Commitment to meeting the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Interface with Senior Functional Managers and Business Unit leadership as needed for resource management and performance reviews.
- Manage project communications to all stakeholders (project teams, functional managers, internal and external customers, and senior management), including meeting minutes, monthly updates, communications meetings, and phase reviews
- Identify and implement process improvements.
Facilitate the exchange of information between departments on a day-to-day basis and maintains liaison with all members of the project team between project team meetings.
Responsible for continuous improvement of the product development process to streamline time to market
Requires basic skills in the product development process and a general business understanding, preferably in the medical device industry
Project Management expertise:
- eight plus years of industry experience, which should include 4 years’ experience managing complex projects
- Strong analytical skills to assess situations and drive decision making
- Ability to coordinate across disciplines and integrate all aspects of business as they impact development projects including negotiation of scope, roles and responsibilities, specifications, timelines, and resources up, across, and down organization
- Experience in producing written reports (i.e. published papers, company reports, etc.)
- Demonstrated effective written and oral communications skills
- Familiarity with key software and decision making tools
- Ability to independently function in a changing, high-impact position, with deadline and resource constraints
- Capacity to achieve outcomes based on ability to facilitate and negotiate desired results
- Working knowledge of FDA, ISO and IVDD regulations desired.
Job ID: 195868
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.