Logistics LLC is searching for a Project Manager for our Airport Logistics
Operations team. This position will report to the Director of Operations.
This individual participates in the development and support of the project/program plan with the project teams including activities such as, defining schedule, budget, risk, change, opportunity and resource management activities. Ensure continuous improvement activities are created and executed as necessary throughout the project life.
Independently performs important areas of standard professional level work that typically requires processing and interrupting, more complex, less clearly-defined issues. Identifies and resolves readily identifiable, clearly-defined problems. Supports all Airport Logistic projects to ensure adherence to PM@Siemens policies and guidelines.
• Supports the overall management of the contractual relationship, design, manufacturing, subcontractors and installation of baggage handling systems.
• Preempts potential problems and provides effective solutions in reaction to application of concepts, techniques, knowledge, or processes.
• Executes all aspects of change managements throughout the course of the projects and reassesses the resource requirements
• Demonstrates a working knowledge in multiple disciplines to the successful completion of complex assignments.
• Understands airports operations and can speak to how baggage systems operate to any and all stakeholders – internal corporate management, airlines, general contractors, local government, etc.
• Demonstrates knowledge of organization’s business practices and issues faced and contributes to problem resolution of those issues.
• BS Degree in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Certification may be required in some areas
• Demonstrates a good grasp of knowledge and principles of field of specialization and applies through successful completion of assignments. Successfully applies knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization
• Domestic travel up to 50% of the time
• Typically 2- 5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for
employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer
sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United
Job ID: 195902
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics LLC
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.