We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure connects buildings and cities to make them smarter and more energy efficient. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Working with our global customers and partners, we help to create intelligent solutions and perfect places in the full range of buildings where we live, work and relax.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Switzerland. Region Europe, with around 7’400 colleagues, is responsible for the solution and service business and is market leader in Europe.
Our Sales Excellence team located in Zurich guides our Sales Experts in the countries towards competitive advantage and creating excellent customer experience by developing frameworks and strategic initiatives for efficient processes, applications and competences as well as enforcing standards via governance, support and knowledge sharing.
We are looking for a motivated colleague with proven successes in improving sales performance by driving systematics, motivation and behavior according to strategic goals. You will be part of an engaged and multinational team who will be happy to introduce you in our environment. The position is located in Zurich. Join our team and help us creating environments that care!
Your new responsibilities
- Foster business growth by implementing successful sales techniques in our European Sales Teams and providing the required argumentation in close co-operation with Marketing
- Ensure that modernization projects and service agreements are offered and sold in a systematic way, supporting the growth of our digital business
- Ensure that the enabling Sales Applications provide the required functionalities and are used effectively by the Sales Teams
- Increase customer experience by fostering “digital appearance” and behavior of Sales representatives, by identifying use cases, providing demos, documentation, apps testing and recommendation for mobile solutions
- Ensure Business Impact by supporting and tracking implementation, driving adoption rate and providing performance insights
Your skills and experience
- Degree in business engineering, economics, electrical engineering or similar education
- At least 5 years of experience in system, solution and service sales, preferable in a multinational building technology corporation and different countries
- Experience as Trainer / Coach
- Knowledge of Challenger Sales
- Experience in the use of mobile devices and business apps with good knowledge of the technical background
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders on different levels
- Effective communication and presentation skills in English. German and an additional European language would be a plus
- Travel activity 10 – 20%
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform. Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 195904
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time