Siemens Mobility provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and consumer services.
Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
• Develop Traffic Studies for Road Mobility in Portugal (e.g. traffic intersections, bikesharing systems, bus lane prioritization);
• Work on traffic projects for all ITS (Intelligent Traffic Systems) related topics;
• Develop and implement programs for Traffic Controllers;
• Support ITS (Intelligent Traffic Systems) Business Unit in the business growth strategy;
• Understand requirements, working on their clarification and support offer preparation process;
• Match the needs of the customers with Siemens portfolio in ITS;
• Answer to technical enquiries.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Degree on Traffic or Civil Engineering with knowledge in Traffic Engineering;
• 1 - 4 years’ experience in Traffic Consultancy or Traffic Engineering is preferred;
• Teamwork capabilities;
• Proactive attitude, initiative, ability to define actions and getting things done;
• Ability to understand the matrix of a corporate environment to do business.
• High level of English (writing and speaking);
• Experience with AutoCAD or similar;
• Experience with traffic simulating/modeling software is preferred (ex: Aimsun, VISSIM, etc.).
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.