Siemens Mobility provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and consumer services.
Change the future with us!
What are your main responsibilities?
• Manage a European Project on Connected Mobility;
• Support ITS (Intelligent Traffic Systems) Business Unit in the business growth strategy;
• Visit customers to identify and develop new opportunities;
• Work on offer preparation;
• Clarify and answer technical enquiries;
• Continue developing and improving the relationship with internal and external suppliers;
• Keep a continuous contact and engagement of the regional sales team and distribution sales vertical to expand the sales;
• Establish a pipeline of opportunities according to the defined development plan keeping the growth trend and achieve order intake results that meet or exceed business objectives.
What do you need to qualify for this job?
• Degree of Engineering, preferably in Traffic or Electrical Engineering;
• 2 - 5 years’ work experience in Road Mobility or Smart City areas is preferred;
• Teamwork capabilities;
• Proactive attitude, initiative, ability to define actions and getting things done;
• Ability to understand the matrix of a corporate environment to do business;
• High level of English (written and spoken).
#Siemens #join #peopleatsiemens
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.