The Marketing Communications Manager is responsible for driving the Ultrasound business targeting the NAM customer and prospect base by generating Marketing Qualified Leads and enabling sales marketing material. This individual works closely with the NAM and Global Business Line teams, and peers aligned to the other business areas and business lines.
We are looking for a marketing communication manager who is passionate about customer journey and integrated campaign development, digital and data-driven marketing. It is a mission that takes strong business acumen, creativity, storytelling, passion and teamwork to be the best. The senior-level individual contributor, reports to Head of Marketing Communications USA.
· Develop and execute strategic and tactical marketing communication plans including success metrics to drive growth in target segments
· Share channel and success metrics as well as key learnings on a quarterly basis
· Work closely with global Business Line communications teams to provide NAM perspective into creation of global materials
· Develop, execute, measure and improve marketing material for every step of the customer journey by leveraging global material and adding NAM specific material
· Develop, execute, measure and improve ongoing customer journeys accompanied by integrated, multi-channel campaigns to increase customer engagement and generate Marketing Qualified Leads
· Work with business line to drive product launches and portfolio messaging for the NAM market
· Define and continuously optimize the channel mix to become more cost-effective
· Ensure target group specific and consistent messaging
· Develop, execute and measure easy-to-use sales material
· Continuously monitor and improve usage
· Ensure brand consistency both internally and externally
· Ensure Value Promises and Value Elements integration and consistency as well as a value-based messaging approach
· Coach and manage department’s contractor or intern
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in B2B digital marketing.
- Strong operational and business acumen.
- Strong digital marketing skills including marketing automation
- High attention to detail. Superb communications skills including copywriting.
- Experienced in the development of customer journeys and integrated, multi-channel campaigns
- Ability to work well in highly matrixed, global organization.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
· Experience in healthcare marketing field preferred.
Job ID: 195965
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.