The Controlling Professional will apply senior professional expertise and extensive functional, commercial and technical knowledge to provide analysis, closing, forecasting and reporting activities within Healthineers North America Performance Controlling team.
- Complete headcount and cost center planning, actual-versus-plan-analysis, benchmarking, forecasting and reporting activities
- Perform analysis of COGS and SG&A, provide transparency on cost drivers, identify opportunities for productivity improvement
- Ensure transparency, analysis and effective communication to internal stakeholders on allocated cost, SG&A, COGS and headcount
- Perform month end closing activities including journal entries
- Contribute to implementation of digitalization and automation opportunities
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Deep professional know-how and experience in cost center budgeting/forecasting, monthly close activities, and various types of financial analysis (5-8 years)
- Experience in financial systems and tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and SAP
- Solid data analysis and problem solving competence
- Experience in process improvement is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business Administration or related area
Job ID: 195968
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.