Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare? As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company’s name is dedicated to our employees. It’s their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us unique as an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Asset Manager to manage the processes relating to overall cash flow for the company. The incumbent is responsible for all topics related to controlling and reporting tasks following local and HQ defined business objectives/ guidelines. Key objectives are to plan cash on quarter on quarter basis, monitor it, take necessary steps to ensure improvement of DSO, Quality of receivables, improvement in advances. Resolve delinquent customer, evolve processes strategies to improve performance.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Cash flow planning @ individual Business Area / Business Line level on annual, quarterly, monthly basis
- Monitor Progress of plan vs actual, take corrective actions
- Improve Forecasting of FCF
2. Cash Management
- Establish process to outsource cash follow up and few area's collections process
- Cash Collection
- Application of funds
- Dunning processes
- DSO improvement
- Improvement of ageing of receivables
- Withholding tax (CWT)
- Valuation Allowances. AR write off
- Communicate/ visit customer
- Based on past experience advise business with regards to to corrective actions on T & C's LC etc.
3. Dispute Management
- Identify disputes
- Drive resolutions
- Analyze root causes
- Prevent disputes
4. Credit Management
- Assess customer risk on a quarterly basis
- Evaluate, monitor credit limit
- Recommend increases/decreases credit limit
a) Safeguarding Policies, Procedures and Processes
- Ensuring RISK free Balance sheet through vigorous monitoring & resolutions
- Implementation of Cash+ Workshop
- Customer Segmentation
- Customer master database
b) Fixed Assets & Inventory Management
- Plan, review & course correct Inventory turns, age
- Capitalization of fixed assets
c) Payables & Liabilities management
- Initiate steps to improve advances, extended warranties
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.siemens-healthineers.com/
Your qualifications and experiences:
- You hold a successfully completed Master of Accounting/ Business Administration or comparable
- Professional experience in Receivable management is preferred
Your personality and skills:
- You have excellent communications skills to manage organization as well as expectations and provide transparency in complex matrix environment
- You are able to lead, motivate, influence, and develop diverse teams
- You are strong in analytics to understand the business model, derive, and articulate recommendations from findings
- You have sound knowledge of IT systems (ERP/SAP) as well as MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- You have good understanding of CRM, CS, SCM and PLM processes to prevent possible delay in generating cash
- You have excellent interpersonal skills are an advantage
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Your cultural fit:
Our unique team spirit arises from embracing different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we want you to seek, implement and celebrate your best ideas.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 195976
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time