Do you want to
help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was
selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this
cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of
engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our team as a Service Manager located in Sydney reporting to the Head of Service Delivery.
The successful candidate will lead a large team of approximately 45 Service Engineers located in New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory with the support of 3 Team Leaders to deliver a high level of service to our customers in Laboratory Diagnostics, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Computed Tomography, Interventional Radiology, Cardiology, Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound, Digital X-ray and Mammography.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Support Customers to reach their goals through understanding Customers’ needs
- Coach and mentor the team with a focus on wellbeing and safety
- Manage the performance of the team
- Ensure efficient planning and resource management is in place
- Comply with service escalation procedures, ensuring that all Customer requests, complaints and comments are actioned
- Participate in the alignment of the strategic objectives of Healthineers and support the delivery of the objectives
- Ensure efficient planning and resource management
- Maintain personal knowledge of safety instructions and operational procedures
- Maintenance and implementation of quality processes
- Establish, monitor and achieve financial targets for both expenditure and revenue
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Have exceptional customer service skills with a genuine interest in providing high levels of service
- Experience in leading, coaching and managing teams
- Qualifications in Engineering, Business or similar
- Be of an Australian or New Zealand citizenship or have Australian permanent residency
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 7 February 2020 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Being part of our team:
Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000
dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of
healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day
from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic
and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well
as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge
convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the
change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you
to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Siemens Healthineers career page
are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 195981
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time