The SIG Shift Supervisor is responsible for the management and supervision of the personnel working within maintenance section for Overall Maintenance.
Reporting to the Section Manager the Position holder will Manage and supervise the shift leaders, engineers, technician and workers, who are employed within the maintenance section as well as any temporary personnel within this section.
What are my responsibilities?
· Responsibility for the technically correct condition and the timely availability of all components, which form part of the maintenance section
· Networking between the various maintenance and operation departments to manage scheduled maintenance tasks
· Conducting internal meetings within the maintenance section and Co-ordination of the interfaces between the others maintenance section
· Responsibility for appropriate actions in the event of incidents within the maintenance section
· Specifies the requirements for the recruitment of personnel in co-operation with the human resources manager and suggests training programs for the staff under his management
· Optimization of maintenance tasks as result of ongoing analysis
· Checking of inspection results and deciding on appropriate actions
· Analyzing of the maintenance history for the related equipment and facilities
· Responsible for the reporting system to ensure the availability of sufficient and suitable spare parts for his area of supervision
· Responsible for availability of suitable manpower, adequate tools and materials in events of incidents
· Responsibility for the budget of materials, spare parts and personnel used by his services\
· Responsible for safety of work for his subordinates and used equipment /tools
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent technical field from reputable university or college
- Experience with Trainguard MT Siemens CBTC, Siemens field equipment (HR Unistar Point Machine, Axle counter ACM200, LED Signal K230 & S300) and SICAS/SIMIS Technology.
- Solid Project work experience with at least 3 years of experience in the industry
- First experience in a managerial / supervision role
- Very good command of both the spoken and written English language
- Personal computer and general office software Tools including of special tools, equipment and machines commonly used in the relevant system
- Very good understanding of analytical and investigative principles and procedures
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 195986
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time