We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
To support the portfolio and product management in the Service and Solution organization we are looking for a dynamic and communicative working student.
Your new responsibilities
- Supporting the development of end user applications, Mobile and Web-based in the building technologies/room automation domain for residential and commercial solutions
- Development of prototypes and demonstrator applications in the context of IoT, semantic web and cloud topics
- Development of web applications for the operation and visualization of IoT systems
Your skills and experience
- You are currently enrolled at a university or university of applied sciences in informatics, electrical engineering or similar
- Demonstrated interest in Web technologies, communication protocols and cloud technologies
- Affinity to UX topics
- Structured and independent working method
- Good communication skills
- Very good level of English
- Available for at least 6 months
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland. There are plenty of reasons for this, not least the exciting and in-depth insights into practical work, flexible working models providing the ideal combination of study, work and leisure, relevant networking and a host of entry opportunities at home and abroad. Get a first impression of your new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. We are therefore only able to accept applications via our application platform (‘APPLY NOW’ button). Answers to the most frequently asked questions and a contact form can be found at siemens.ch/contact-hr/en. We look forward to receiving your complete application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 196007
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Schweiz AG, Smart Infrastructure, Global Headquarters
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time