Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Sr. Quality Specialist.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Pursue NMPA regulatory compliance and maintain SHL distribution licenses;
2. QMS management and maintain SHL QMS ISO certificate;
3. Document management ;
4. Arrange and conduct internal audit;
5. Support management review;
6. Coordinate and control CAPA;
7. Create, update and review QMS documents to compliance with national and international regulatory standards as well as Siemens guildlines in connection with QMS;
8. Coordinate and support external audits and inspections;
9. NMPA System data maintainance;
10. Assist in QT topics;
11. Support QMS and regulatory compliance topics to other departments, provide training and consultance.
Your qualifications and experiences:
More than 3 years experience in medical devices industry including at least 2 year experience in quality management
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time