We are the catalyst for the industrial world’s digital transformation.
Siemens founded its IoT Services Unit on April 1st 2019, to provide end-to-end support to customers on their outstanding digital journey along the IoT value chain. We aim to build a tangible impact on society by bringing state-of-the-art IoT use cases to life.
We need game changers like you, to bring the next level of smart manufacturing and infrastructure from mere concept to reality, develop tomorrow’s smart cities and address the most critical digitalization challenges across a comprehensive range of industries.
As a Technical Project Manager you will implement IoT solutions as per desired timelines, budget and quality.
- You will coordinate with internal and partner delivery resources for project staffing with suitable skill set and seniority levels across competence pools.
- Management of functional and non-functional requirements engineering to resolve customer needs and define user stories.
- Selection of appropriate project management approaches (Agile and/or Waterfall) based on customer and project requirements
- Development of detailed project plans to track progress and use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in technical project scope
- Supporting customer project manager who has the P&L (Profit & Lost) responsibility, measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Performing technical risk management to minimize project risks
Use your skills to move the world forward
- Graduate in Computer Science, Engineering, Data Science or relevant field with 10 to 15 years of experience.
- Consistent record of IT / IoT delivery, mentoring cross-functional project teams in a complex and changing environment
- Understanding of business strategy and emerging technology and profound industry know-how, i.e., on Manufacturing, Energy, Cities or Logistics will make valuable contribution.
- Demonstrated team leadership in a similar role where the agility of development and scrum methods are key to the team’s success
- Your Strong influencing and negotiation skills and the ability to drive decision making across multiple partners will create the difference.
- You will Collaborate with multi-functional teams to collect requirements, describe and clarify strategy, specify solution features and refine technical designs
- Proven collaboration/leadership skills as well as excellent analytical and conceptual skills including an ambitious attitude
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop) is ideal.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 196011
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time