We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You become part of our legal team that supports the Business Unit Digital Industries Customer Services (DI CS), Cloud Services (MindSphere) and Digital Enterprise business
- As part of our international legal team, you enter new grounds with us. You create new processes and find the appropriate legal frame for new workflows. Standardization plays an important role
- You support us in setting a legally compliant frame for our creativity process. You influence the product roadmap early by anticipating risks and chances of innovative business models and by developing creative legal solutions with your business partners
- As competent point of contact at Legal, you translate complex facts and legal questions into understandable contexts. You advise software engineers, sales, product managers and executives worldwide
- You draft, revise and negotiate agreements in interdisciplinary teams in an international environment, mostly in English language
- You work closely with the Siemens legal community worldwide and coordinate external counsel
- You convince us through your outstanding legal academic qualifications (both German state exams or comparable foreign law degree)
- You have gained at least 3 to 5 years of post-qualification experience in international commercial law with specialization in IP-/IT-law in a law firm and/or in-house
- You bring in-depth experience in IP-/IT-law and experience with or are not hesitant of digital business models. Ideally, you are familiar with Cloud Computing models and Internet of Things (IoT) applications
- You are enthusiastic about shaping the technology of the future in an innovative international environment with demanding business partners
- You are willing to travel for business in the usual course of action
- You speak English fluently. German language skills are advantageous
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
Job ID: 196018
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time