Monitor the projects throughout the project Life Cycle
* Oversees efficiency of Project Management in the related projects, within the team.
* Initiate improvements and ensures appropriate PM workflow environment.
* Allocates financial and personnel resources, to the assigned projects, solve cases of resource conflicts
* Monitors continuously the status of all assigned projects, and supports the accountable Project Managers.
* Holds project status meetings with the involved commercials.
* Ensure the process of identifying, evaluating, assessing risks & opportunities, strategies and response activities are applied as
defined e.g. in FRG, PM Guide, internal Guidelines
Monitor Project finances
* Manages or supports consolidation and completion of budget & forecast plannings for all projects, and ensures related
* Monitors continuously targeted financial results with due professional care (e.g. project gross profit, cash flow, assets and
* Ensures the accuracy of cost calculation as well as overall project books and records, incl. recording of such in appropriate
systems, e.g. SAP complied with Siemens FRG and local GAAP requirements
* Monitor process of invoicing according to project progress and contractual terms and support timely payment collection
* Supports the PM in monitoring, identifying, minimizing non-conformance costs and establishing an appropriate reporting
structure; supports the implementation of lessons learned into own project and the organization in general
Monitor the risk, contract and claims
* Ensure contracts/claim/change management with regard to commercial aspects as per applicable regulations
* Identifies, assesses, monitors, reports, escalates all commercial risks, e.g. calculation, tax, insurances, currency
Monitor the compliance to standards, rules and regulations
* Ensures that quality standards for Project Management processes are met at all times.
* Ensures compliance with relevant tax regulations, e.g. PATAC, NCM, PE management (tax returns, transfer pricing,
* Ensures the compliance with export control regulations
* Ensures the compliance with hedging/currency regulations
Manage project team
* Manages a dedicated team of Commercial Project Manager and/or Project Management Office staff.
* Manage commercial team-members personal development (e.g. PMP)
* Coaches / Mentors new project team members according to commercial requirements and facilitates an effective team
* Ensures efficient communication with all relevant internal and external stakeholders, i.e. HR, Quality Management, EHS,
customers, suppliers, consortium partners
* Ensures proper execution of all tasks with all relevant stakeholders, i.e. SFS (e.g. financing, insurance, guarantees, currency
& commodity hedging), CF (e.g. AC, Taxes, Treasury, Audit), RIC, Legal and Compliance, HR (incl. Delegation process), ECC,
Customs, external auditors etc
Manage customer requirements
* Actively communicates with customer's high seniority commercial representatives and manages resolution of commercial
* Regularly performs lessons learned activities on commercial aspects and feeds results into own project lessons learned
activities and into own organization
Develop strategies for the project and beyond
* Acts as an advisor for senior commercial management regarding all project issues
* Supports the PM to develop and consider strategic targets for own project in alignment with business strategy
Co-operate with Department Heads
* Maintain smooth and stable operation of the department (procurement, components storage warehouse, supporting services)
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: P.T. Siemens Indonesia
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time