Reliability engineer must have ability to complete semi-complex planning of detailed product development objectives. Completes the preparation of semi-complex allocation diagrams and other reliability specifications. Performs semi-complex review of results to determine that products perform in the intended manner. Completes semi-complex prototypes for testing and provides technical assistance on design feasibility. Completes and maintains detailed and comprehensive records of all reliability work. Completes product issues documentation for future reference and problem resolution. This position reports directly to Sr. Mgr, Engineering, Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Reliability Modeling, Predication and Allocation, Reliability Plan writing and reporting. Knowledge of building fixtures and Life Data Analysis for in-vitro diagnostics medical products.
- Candidate must be a great communicator, Independent worker and a Team Player
- dFMEA, ALT, RGT, FRACAS
- Test fixture design
- Reliability lead for product launch
- Solid-works and mechanical experience
- IVD or MDD Experience desired
- Relisoft Software Experience desired
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. (Such as, biomedical engineering or mechanical) Certification may be required in some areas.
- 5-8 years of successful experience in related field
- Travel may be up to 10% for this position
Job ID: 196103
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.