Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Quality Specialist (Microbiology Professional)
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Senior Quality
Specialist (Microbiology Professional),
you will be responsible for:
- You will serve as a subject matter expert for the PETNET Sterility Assurance and Environmental Monitoring programs
- Monitor environmental monitoring data from assigned PETNET sites and propose action items to identified trends
- Review, approve, and facilitate environmental monitoring investigations from assigned PETNET sites
- You will serve as a leader on the Sterility Assurance Team
- Serve as a primary investigator and reviewer of sterility investigations
- Evaluate and approve proposed SOP changes and validation protocols/reports related to sterility assurance and environmental monitoring
- You will lead continuous improvement projects as assigned
- Perform/support internal audits as assigned
- Assist with supplier audits for sterile material suppliers and microbiological laboratories as assigned
- Support regulatory inspections as needed
- Other quality/regulatory related duties as assigned/needed
This position may suit you best if you are familiar
with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
- You are a microbiologist experienced in and focused on environmental monitoring and sterility assurance in the pharmaceutical industry (21 CFR Part 211) and/or PET radiopharmaceuticals industry (21 CFR Part 212)
- Experienced in the review and analysis of microbiological data
- Experienced in developing and implementing remediation strategies as well as new processes/procedures
- You have good PC skills (MS Office software like Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to interpret Regulatory policies and guidance documents and correctly apply them as appropriate to related activities
- You can identify procedural gaps and product risk and where appropriate, recommend contingency plans and strategies to mitigate compliance risks
- Willingness to travel and flexibility is expected
- You are organized and an excellent communicator
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology/Biology or equivalent experience
- Master of Science degree in Microbiology/Biology is preferred
- Minimum of 5-8 years of Microbiology related experience; preferably in a pharmaceutical related industry
- Willing to travel up to 40%
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 196108
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: PETNET Solutions, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.