We are looking for a passionate and self-driven individual which is willing to go the extra mile on our journey to digitalize Procurement. The position will be in the Methods, Process and Controlling team in Strategic Procurement. In your role you will be an integrative part to support us in exciting projects which cover Data Analytics, Data Visualization, Process automation and Data Science.
- Analyze business processes and translate them into data processes
- Set up tables / views in data warehouses (e.g. MS SQL Server) to store cleaned data
and implementation of data cubes for analytics and
visualization (e.g. Qlik and or Tableau)
- Improve existing and develop new ML algorithms (e.g. Text Mining)
- Extension, deployment and development of (new) web apps
- Support of various process automation topics (e.g. RPA, automation scripts)
- Support ESI+ initiative
- Celonis project
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Understanding of the entire data chain (Data Engineering – Visualization – Analytics)
- ETL, Data Wrangling (e.g. MS SSIS, Alteryx)
- Data Storing and Access (e.g. MS SQL Server, mySQL)
- Data Visualization (e.g. Qlik and or Tableau)
- Coding - Python, SQL and another coding language (e.g. Java, C++)
- Low Code Development - environments such as Medix and MS Power Platform
- RPA tools – UI path
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Experience in Procurement/SCM function
- agile project development in business context
- You have successfully completed a degree in business informatics
- Previous exposure to PEGA is a plus
Job ID: 196120
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.