This is an entry-level technical client-facing role covering both pre- and post-implementation of the Enlighted System. Your time will be split supporting our dynamic proof of concepts, supporting our sales team with technical pre-sales activities, and working closely with key partners and customers to master an understanding of their operational methods to best support their unique needs. Ultimately, this role will be tasked with becoming an Enlighted subject matter expert, using this skillset to support our partners, customers, and global sales team with new and existing deployments while guiding them to solve the end user’s unique problems with creative solutions from the Enlighted system.
- Shadow our Solutions Engineers, Field Engineers, Sales Engineers, and Project Managers to establish a baseline understanding of our product and learn about our partners and customers.
- Work to deliver small proof of concept projects with our teams nationally and globally and show our customers the value of our asset tracking application Where, our real estate optimization application Space, and various integrations of our data into 3rd party systems via APIs and BACnet.
- Develop ongoing relationships with key partners and customers to support long-term customer satisfaction and account growth.
- Collaborate with third parties, and customers to oversee application deployments, API integrations, and BACnet integrations – ensuring a smooth customer experience.
- Support pre-sales activities such as advising on project design, network implementation, product specification, RFI & RFP support etc.
- Test and become familiar with our product and relevant integrations to ensure the deliverables meet customer expectations
- 1 to 3 years of related experience
- Demonstrated presentation skills and proficiency with office products (Power Point, Word, Excel, Visio, Project etc.)
- Fundamental understanding of REST APIs and/or BACnet IP
- Experience in engineering and programming lighting control solutions.
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Experience with integrations involving the use of APIs and/or BACnet IP
- Knowledge of UNIX or Linux systems and server applications and scripting (Linux shell, Python etc.)
Job ID: 196138
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Enlighted, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.