Project Engineer (reporting to District Manager)
Location: Trevose, PA
· Operate as an extension of the District Manager. This means interacting with customers and other stakeholders as necessary to manage the District
· Along with supporting the management of our wind service contracts this function will lead strategic initiatives designed to improve the way we perform the servicing of our wind farms
· Facilitate the resolution of site technical and resource issues by liaising with the Regional wind service teams
· Interface with SCADA team as it pertains to site (software updates and PCRs)
· Help compile contractual reporting requirements
· Maintain data tracking for the District. This includes monthly List of Open Points items, NCC costs, Monthly reports, and periodic SM support.
· Maintain processing of financial data: service order creation, as well as purchase order’s
· Have a detailed working knowledge of site service contractual agreements and help ensure that sites are operated within its guidelines
· Provide technical feedback in the warranty management process
· Maintain visibility and assist in management of milestones relating to individual projects. I:e, transition from service to EOW, to closure.
· Assisting in cultural development: I.e. assist in leading or creating the safety, or working culture on site when necessary.
· Support / interface with Aftermarket Sales
· B.S. degree in a Mechanical or Electrical engineering field or equivalent experience
· PMP certification from the Project management institute is an asset
· 2 or 3 years of experience in the wind industry.
· Have a detailed working knowledge of Siemens Gamesa Wind Turbines.
· The ability to travel on a regular basis will be a requirement for this position
· 30% travel will typically be between the District sites assigned to this position International travel will be required on a less regular basis
· Additionally the Project Engineer position requires the candidate to be able to ascend to heights up to 300 feet or greater work in confined spaces discern colors and meet body weight restrictions of 260 pounds
Job ID: 196157
Organization: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Company: Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.