- Minimum BA/BS in electrical engineering, economics, finance or related field; advanced degree preferred.
- 2 years of relevant power market analysis experience in consulting or industry
- Ability to work independently, as well as in cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to provide technical oversight for a wide range of economic and statistical analyses in the energy field.
- Strong consulting skills, including solid written, oral, analytical, and presentation skills required.
- Fundamental energy market analysis
- Power market dispatch tools and analysis approaches
- Financial modeling
- Capacity markets
- Environmental markets
- Demand side management/energy efficiency
- Electric utility resource planning approaches
- Experience with Aurora, ProMod, Plexos, GPCM or similar software modeling programs
Job ID: 196165
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.