- Freedom and a healthy work-life balance – Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting, and digital workspaces;
- Solving the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects;
- Engaging and challenging environment that evolves quickly with cutting-edge technology.
- Opportunities to advance your career with mentorship programs on a local and global scale;
- Competitive total compensation;
- Profit sharing available;
- Opportunity to buy and sell vacation time according to your lifestyle;
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, technology and sustainability while making a positive impact on the community;
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and off-site business events;
- Opportunity to contribute and earn money for your innovative ideas;
- Employee benefits and discounts;
- Focused on diversity and inclusivity;
- Managing and coordinating service projects according to turnaround times and budget constraints. Monitoring and documenting any overrun in turnaround time while working with the department supervisor to prepare the relevant financial reports and plan measures to mitigate the problem. Managing revenue generation, controlling the overall costs and coordinating the prompt sending of invoices.
- Ensuring that all necessary documents (work reports, timesheets, expense reports, protocols, etc.) are forwarded quickly and making sure everything is recorded in SAP on time.
- Answering customer service calls (on-site and remote emergencies), verifying indicator alerts, analyzing system requirements, verifying and testing system components. Diagnosing problems and defects, identifying the required corrective measures and repairing systems.
- Performing preventive maintenance and diagnostics on systems and components in accordance with the service level agreement. Testing and verifying system conditions to ensure optimal performance.
- Participating in the final on-site review of completed work to make sure the client is invoiced for the work received. Providing clients with training and development courses on-site or in-branch. Providing technical support, coaching and guidance to end users and other mobile repair representatives where needed.
- Working with the department supervisor to plan the work schedule three to four weeks in advance, as well as scheduling the use of tools, equipment and materials where needed.
- Making sure productivity and efficiency levels are obtained according to the established targets. Making sure all overtime corresponds to productive and billable work.
- Completing and submitting service reports covering every aspect of every mandate or activity. Making sure records are maintained for each site and for each contract.
- Taking part in the 24-hour on-call rotation program. Verifying customer needs and requests on site (i.e. maintenance visits, repairs, migrations, training, etc.). Notifying the sales representative or department supervisor of any additional activity required.
- Making sure the required safety and quality standards are met, in accordance with the client’s requirements and the company’s quality assurance procedures and technical guidelines.
- As a company representative, serving as a link with clients and local authorities in order to capitalize on local business opportunities while cultivating fruitful relationships and projecting a positive image of Industrial Solutions.
- DEC in Electrical Engineering (preferred) or equivalent combination of training and practical experience;
- 3 to 5 years of on-site technical experience in electrical services with commercial and Industry Solutions customers;
- Good communications skills;
- Very strong fluency in French (spoken and written);
- Intermediate fluency in English (spoken and written);
- Proven diagnostic skills; ability to systematically identify and solve technical problems;
- Proven organizational skills; ability to effectively plan and prioritize work, including the ability to delegate effectively and manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to self-motivate and remain calm in stressful situations;
- Good computer literacy skills;
- Valid driver’s licence (mandatory).
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.