Material Demand Planner
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and dedicated Material Demand Planner to join our team in Bayswater, Victoria. The Material Demand Planner is responsible effectively maintaining and managing appropriate inventory levels in ANZ to ensure supply continuity without exceeding inventory targets
Your key responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
· Reviewing MRP output on weekly basis and placing purchase orders on suppliers in a timely manner.
· Ensure Purchase Orders are delivered in time in full and in saleable condition to meet customer demand. Resolve any issues or disruption in supply chain
· Create and supply relevant documentation required by Customs to ensure shipments are cleared promptly through customs with no delay.
· Resolve invoice & purchase order variances promptly
· Monthly review of forecasts in conjunction with Marketing to ensure that a balance is maintained between inventory availability to fulfil customer demand and inventory targets to reduce cost of capital and avoiding write-off of product with limited shelf life.
· Micromanaging stock with low inventory, communicating with Marketing & Customer Administration ensuring accurate ETA information is given.
· Perform data analysis and interpret results
Your qualifications and experience:
· Sound Knowledge of MRP concepts
· Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills
· Forecasting concepts would be highly advantageous
· Experience in the development of tools such as Qlik Sense, QlikView and SQL would be highly regarded but not essential
· APICS certification an advantage
· Strong levels of resilience, able to work under pressure with little supervision, strong drive for results and quality and team oriented.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close February 10th or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Siemens Healthineers career page
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 196182
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time