Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then we currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Contracts Administrator to join our Managed Equipment Services (MES) team based at Fiona Stanley Hospital (FSH), WA. In this exciting and diverse role, you will be responsible for the administration and management of allocated FSH maintenance subcontracts and procurement of new equipment.
Your mission and responsibilities:
· Identify potential suppliers, issue prequalification questionnaires and evaluate responses
· Prepare and issue invitation to bid documents in accordance with company policy and guidelines
· Analyse and evaluate bids to determine optimum value for our clients and issue tender evaluation reports
· Attend key customer procurement meetings with clinical staff and act as the point of contact for specific modalities of equipment
· Manage end to end production, co-ordination, delivery and review of key procurement documentation
· Interrogate contract terms in order to manage disputes with the subcontractor to achieve desired outcomes
· Provide a clear communication link between the operations team, the commercial team, the client and the rest of the procurement team, by providing timely updates, issue escalation and feedback
· Co-ordinate all necessary resources and interfaces with all relevant parties to ensure the successful delivery of monthly contract reporting within strict deadlines
· Ensure contracted deliverables, obligations and governance commitments are met by all subcontractors
· Maintain communication standards for both internal and external stakeholders and develop relationships with subcontractors
Your qualifications and experience:
· You have several years of experience in a procurement or contract administration role within a procurement environment as well as a good working knowledge of contract administration processes and techniques, including development and delivery of monthly contract reports
· You possess investigative and analytical skills including the ability to use databases and reporting systems and have strong MS Excel skills
Your attributes and skills:
· Critical to the role are your advanced interpersonal skills, including the ability to liaise effectively with a range of stakeholders in providing expert contract administration advice in order to achieve desired outcomes
· You demonstrate exceptional communication skills at all levels (written and verbal), including the ability to execute contract negotiations and dispute resolutions in order to achieve the project’s goals
· You have the ability to work as part of a team to deliver project outcomes within specified parameters, including timeframes and objectives
· You have the ability to review, develop and implement guidelines and processes
· You have experience in identifying continuous improvement and innovation opportunities to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of processes
· Your ability to work under limited direction, including experience in planning, prioritising and organising work for yourself and others to achieve goals and deadlines will see you succeed in this role
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
In return, we offer a rewarding team environment, a commitment to your ongoing learning and development.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
Applications close 10 Feb 2020 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Siemens Healthineers career page
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 196190
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time