Job ID: 196210
Organisation: Gas and Power
Mode of Employment: unlimited / Full-time
Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
With the start of the new Gas and Power Company, we will be uniquely positioned
as the only company in the world that can provide fully integrated products,
solutions, and services along the energy value chain. Making the world run is
more complex today than ever. And, while our mission to help make the world run
remains the same, how we do that will be dramatically different.
What part will you play?
- The objective is to build on our governmental relations in one of the regions – Africa, ASEAN or Latin America – as well as in Germany related to our export projects in close collaboration with our Corporate Units, Divisions and Regions. These activities aim at creating unique value to achieve positive business impact and at the same time achieve societal improvements in the region.
- You will be responsible of taking the lead of key work packages in global energy transition projects. Jointly with businesses and countries you will analyze strategies and infrastructure opportunities of export countries, seek the dialogue with the government institutions for foreign trade promotion and development cooperation and advise businesses and countries accordingly.
- Towards this end, it is your mission to engage in and strengthen relations proactively with governments, embassies, associations and other institutions.
- Besides, you will have a role as a trusted advisor to the German government for key policy topics on climate protection, decarbonization and energy transition.
- Your responsibility includes that you continuously add to and improve our advisory and outreach approach and actively support colleagues with expertise towards the global government affairs team.
What you need to make real what matters.
- You have an excellent university degree in business administration, engineering, international relations and / or equivalent.
- As an expert you have at least 5 years’ experience in a similar government affairs role preferably in Berlin or in leading international project teams.
- Due to your experience in international affairs you are able to give profound guidance on the geopolitical interests and policies of governments, as well as preferably a profound network in German and/or international governmental institutions.
- To create impact, you bring strong communication skills and an excellent ability to align internal and external interests.
- Fluent English and German skills are essential, other language skills are desirable.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 196210
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time