The Project Development Manager (PDM) is responsible for the planning, coordinating and directing of all projects assigned, as well as acting as the project representative. Additionally, the PDM will be responsible for both technical and commercial results within his/her assigned sales territory or sales responsibility.
The responsibilities that the candidate will undertake include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Monitors his / her territory for sales opportunities, and manages the opportunities as they emerge or can be created in order to secure the business for the Company
· Manages all aspects of the client interface on assigned projects and inquiries, this includes negotiating contractual terms.
· Leads all aspects of the project development from initial inquiry stages to order entry.
· Manages and evaluates the Manufacturer’s Representative network in assigned Territory, and provides feedback for the Manufacturer’s Representative Evaluation Panel as required
· Prepares price recommendations for approval as needed
· Manages and directs preparation of the technical and commercial proposals
· Provides or facilitates training for Manufacturer’s Representatives as necessary
· Supports the Manufacturer’s Representatives as necessary to determine whether or not the project is viable for D-R
· Presents complete order entry packages to the appropriate Proposal Development Engineer (Application Engineer) for order entry, scheduling and release to the manufacturing factory
· Delivers technical and commercial presentations to clients.
· Prepares business activity reports for management, clients, or others including “lost business” analysis
· Assists with the coordination of worldwide projects and takes the lead when appropriate
· Directs difficult or highly specified RFQ’s to the appropriate PDE for assistance and prepares quotations as necessary
· Confers with project management, engineering and manufacturing personnel to provide technical advice, develop alternatives and resolve problems.
· Coordinates proposal activities with activities of regulatory agencies.
· Operates the Company selection & proposal programs in a proficient manner and is also capable of preparing quotation packages and training others.
· Interfaces and coordinates with the Company Aftermarket Sales as required for any common joint projects
Required Skills and Experience
· Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar engineering degree
· Knowledge of Siemens products preferably rotating equipment and API markets
· The ability to travel internationally and/or domestically; there will be substantial travel which may be up to or exceeding 40%
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents
· Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
· Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, Executive staff, the Management Committee and key client groups.
· Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
· Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
· Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
· Ability to deal with nonverbal symbolism (formulas, scientific equations, graphs, etc.,) in its most difficult phases.
· Ability to deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
· Native in Korean and Proficiency in English is necessary.
· Legally permitted to work in South Korea
What will be the Employment condition?
· Start to work : As soon as possible
· Contract type : 정규직/Permanent
· Korean title & Salary level : In case of internal transfer within Siemens Korea, there would not be no change.
· Working location : SSQ office, Customer sites and other business related places in/out of Korea
What else do I need to know?
· Application due : Rolling until hired
· Please upload your CV in English and Korean as 1 pdf file.
· Process : CV screening -> Interviews -> Tests and physical checkup (as appropriate)
· Only the candidate who pass the CV screening will be contacted for the next round interview.
do not mention your personal information regarding your resident registration
number, passport number, driving license no., Foreign registration number (ARC number)
not required for recruitment process.
채용 과정에 불필요한 고유식별정보 (주민등록번호, 여권번호, 운전면허번호, 외국인 등록번호) 및 민감정보 (종교, 정치, 건강 등 관련 정보)는 기재하지 않습니다.
family and/or the disabled will be advantaged with the proven document
according to its relations act.
국가보훈 대상자와 장애자는 관련 서류 제출 시 관계법에 따라 우대합니다.
false information is turned out on your application, Siemens Ltd. Seoul has the
authorization to withdraw the job offer or terminate employment
입사 지원서 상 허위 사실이 판명될 경우, 지멘스㈜는 잡오퍼를 철회하거나, 고용 계약을 해지할 권한이 있습니다.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
Job ID: 196238
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd. Seoul
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time