Senior Consultative Sales Professional - Digital Oil & Gas Onshore Solutions
SLN Onshore Oil & Gas addresses the Electrical, Automation, Digitalization business in the O & G onshore up-; mid- and downstream industries. Special focus is on the ever-changing and agile field of digitalization.
We are seeking a tenured sales professional who will be responsible for the selling the digital portfolio offerings in the onshore Oil & Gas industry. Knowledge of the production and operational processes of Oil & Gas operators is required as well as in selling consultative software and IT systems, such as IoT and Cloud offerings. Experience in the field of digital support applications and analytics will set you apart from the pack!
In the role of Senior sales professional, you will be work with a team of digital sales experts as well as independently drive the sales strategy in a large region with the objective of establishing a new revenue stream with the Digital application portfolio in the onshore Oil &Gas industry.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelors' Degree or equivalent experience
- Qualified applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States and will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment.
- 10 years of progressive consultative sales experience with a minimum of 2–5 years’ Experience working in Oil & Gas environment. Experience in Upstream or Midstream production environment is a huge plus!
- Deep knowledge and domain know-how of the major processes throughout the onshore oil & Gas production value chain is required.
- Ability to communicate and present technical portfolio to industrial customers with consultative attitude.
- Experience in developing new opportunities leads for new technologies and the ability to self-motivate the drive towards sales targets and strategic objectives.
- Experience with opportunity tracking and lead development, reporting on sales progress to executive management in a CRM environment.
- Experience with consulting on data integration environments with focus on analytical data management and IOT integration.
- Knowledge of modular software deployment and cloud technologies is and advantage.
- Experience with IT/OT integration with automation and control system as focus, including knowledge of IT security standards, cybersecurity, data protection privacy and compliance policies required.
- Experience and knowledge of Automation, Electrification systems for Oil & Gas with focus on Upstream production environment.
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Job ID: 196248
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Energy, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.