Mode of Employment: Limited; ca. 15 hours
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Working Student (f/m/d) and be a part of Experience Design of Healthcare products and services.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
· You will support the Experience Design Team in developing a Design System for diagnostic imaging and a vision for the future
- You will get the chance to gain experience in the creation of interaction concepts and designs
- You are going to help the team with generating prototypes, so we can test ideas early and gain feedback from our users
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services
- You are a student in the field of interface design, interaction design, communication design, media science or a similar course of studies and at least in semester 3
- You bring experience in one or more of the following areas: building interaction concepts for web, mobile and/or desktop apps, building wireframes and the transmission into click-prototypes (e.g. Adobe XD, Axure), creating visual design, building prototypes (e.g. html, WPF)
· You are an experienced user of graphical programs (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, XD) and you are used to working with MS Office
- You are characterized by your enthusiasm and motivation for innovative Human-Machine-Interfaces
- · You have excellent English skills, German is a plus
- · If you are interested to work in a dynamic, international team of UX-Strategists, Developers, User Experience-, Interaction- and Industrial Designers, we are looking forward to your application
- · Please send us next to your CV also a portfolio with a collection of meaningful examples from your recent design projects.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 196314
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time