- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the worlds most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career and mentorship programs on a local and global scale.
- Competitive total rewards package
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations, social events and offsite business events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Assist in monthly reporting, compiling information and document preparation
- Creation of presentations, performing variance analysis and account reconciliations
- Support the yearly budget process including consolidation and review
- Assist with monthly and quarterly reporting of key performance indicators and reports
- Assist in procedure creation, modification and review
- Ad hoc and special projects as required
- Currently enrolled full time in a business/finance or accounting program at an accredited university and returning to full-time studies after the work term
- Understanding of financial statements, Income statement, balance sheet and cash flow
- A high proficiency with Microsoft Office specially Microsoft Excel
- SAP experience is a plus
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent English communication skills - written and verbal
- Must have a quality conscious approach to work and be a team player
- Continually seeking a greater knowledge about the systems and processes in order to understand not just what must be done but why it must be done
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Canada Limited
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-Time temporary
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.